Friday 24 February 2012

A New Battle has been declared

Does any council ever act fairly? More t/f

See this entry on www.rotten-boroughs.com:

An Update to this pensioners fight

with the
'Birthplace of Democracy'

There will soon be an update to the Rebel’s saga!

The acronym for my current council is RBC: how apt!

They surely are Rotten to the core!

When I spoke to a group of their own manual workers some time back I said they were a ‘rotten bloody council’ the comment was the ‘C’ represented a word they could not say in front of a lady.

Why are so many of our public servants, who are paid by the people’s taxes, unable or unwilling to see people for what they are rather than just another box to be ticked?



Read my latest story

1 comment:

Saint Allnights said...

Here, here! Rotten to the very core but I am afraid it is more widespread than you may think.

I am beginning to think I am causing disturbances due to a few things and my blog with posted evidence of secret meeting, appoitnments, videos, scanned documents and emails and then some.

asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.com

If any of it can help others then great!!